For all of your Holiday parties and the food you are hoping to prepare, we wanted to share with you our very own curated list of Holiday party recipes from across the web that will hopefully strike a chord with your party guests! You know you love cooking and you know you love to show off your skills to your friends. So dive into this list of our top 10 Holiday party recipes, and be sure to give a few of these a try!
1. Sweet Potato Casserol. This is one of our favorites. Sweet potatoes were not meant to be eaten without any toppings and we all know it. Try this delicious recipe, and wow your guest with the flavor. This is always a favorite, and it is soon to become a holiday classic!
2. Mini Eggnog Cheesecakes. When two things like eggnog and cheesecake are mixed into a piece of finger food goodness, no one can resist!
3. Salmon and creamcheese puffs. I have to say, these look AMAZING. Maybe right before the cheesecake, bring out this savory goodness!
4. Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels by Pillsbury. Again, for the more savory moments of the evening, bring out these bad boys and watch them disappear!
5. Gouda Cheese Fondu. Fondu is a must have for a holiday event, and when it comes to cheeses, Gouda is a crowd pleaser that no one can deny.
6. Peppermint Ice Cream Dishes. Everyone loves ice cream, so let's make it festive and do peppermint ice cream! Check out this recipe idea:
7. "Texas Trash" Dip. Don't be deceived by the name. This stuff is to die for, and everyone loves a little chip dip on party day!
8. Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip. Speaking of chip dip, who brought the Artichoke dip? Oh yeah. YOU did! And it was amazing, and everyone wouldn't stop talking about it for weeks. I can see it now!
9. Crab Ragoon Dip. Let's get a little non-American shall we? You know you all love crab ragoons, so why not bring that magic to the party?!
10. Ham & Cheese Pretzel Bites. Scroll to bottom to see the end product, and suddenly you will hate me for showing you such goodness in picture. Well, there's only one way to find out how they really taste! :) Happy Party planning!!