On the outskirts of Berlin, OH, right in the middle of Ohio's beautiful Amish Country is the home of our largest store in the historic Wendell Barn. Visit our location, featuring handcrafted gifts, seasonal craftsmen showcases, and the world's largest buggy.
Monday - Saturday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fridays and Saturdays at our Historic Barn August 4, 2017 – November 18, 2017 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wendell August Craftsmen Days offer the chance to watch extraordinary people channel their pride and expertise into metal, making enduring keepsakes that capture the imagination. We have opened the Forge at our Berlin Barn facility to give you a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to bring history to life.
- Get a glimpse of the manufacturing process.
- Meet our skilled craftsman as you experience first-hand the rich tradition and craftsmanship of Wendell August metalworking.
- Watch an interactive demonstration of our time-tested metalworking techniques as the craftsmen hammer each piece on at time, patina their work in our coal fired forge, and add their unique edge marks the help define the Wendell August
- Enjoy refreshments. Tour our history museum showcasing Wendell August Art dating back to the
- 1920’s. Shop hundreds of American-made gifts. Bring the entire family for an interactive experience that celebrates American-made products. Discover for yourself why friends and families all over
View upcoming events including Craftsmen Days, interactive jewelry demonstrations, artist signings and more.Events Calendar »