- Upcycled Hydrangea Bracelet and Necklace – A personalized gift shows you have taken the extra time to give thought to choosing something special for your loved one. This Upcycled bracelet and necklace are created by recycling unusable metal from our hydrangea giftware line, and recreating it into a stunning piece of jewelry with a deep monogram engraving. Give them both as a set, or purchase them separately.
- Tracery Envelope Purse – A night on the town isn’t complete without an accent piece that turns heads. Our Madison Avenue purses are each a unique statement piece and the envelope style is perfect to hold your essentials for a Valentine night out.
- Vineyard Wine Bottle Coaster – Sharing a favorite bottle of wine with someone you love is always special, especially at Valentine’s Day. The Vineyard Bottle Coaster features a beautiful grape harvesting scene and is a great accompaniment to your favorite bottle (or two). It can be used or displayed all year long in your home.
- Mini Hearts Canape Tray - If your Valentine has a sweet tooth, this is the perfect complement to a box of chocolate that will make your gift extra special, and be remembered after the chocolates are gone.
- Romance Picture Frame - Have you recently had a honeymoon, took a romantic vacation, or had a special day with your sweetie? Capture the memory in a beautiful photo frame engraved with the event and date.
- Dogwood Accessory Tray - Pair this tray with a piece of Wendell August jewelry. Drop it off at the restaurant prior to your evening out, so that it is a surprise place setting when you arrive at the restaurant for your romantic dinner.
- Celebrate Tray - Avoid a price fixed menu with limited options and make dinner at home for Valentine’s Day this year. Present your dinner on a beaufitul, handcrafted Celebrate tray, and your celebration will last long after the last bite.
- Love Inspiration Ornament – Host a special Valentine dinner for a few of your favorite couples. The Love Inspiration Ornament is the perfect guest gift for your dinner party. Use it as a napkin ring and put one at each guest’s place setting. It will serve as a great memory of the evening, and they can hang it in their home or use it as a Christmas ornament.
- Upcycled Heart Stud Earrings – If you are looking for a small gift that is super sweet, for a friend, your daughter, or a favorite co-worker, these earrings hit the spot.
- Giving Plate Gramercy Bowl - If you are heading to a relative or friends house for a get together around Valentine's Day, a giving plate is the gift that keeps on giving. It reads,
Whatever you give this Valentine's Day, make it from the heart, and you can't go wrong. Visit Wendell August for other handcrafted Valentine ideas.
"From home to home, from friend to friend, From brother to sister, and back again. This was made just for you, Because you're a friend, tried and true. And when you feel the time is right, You too will make someone's day bright. For this plate is meant for all to share, Pass it along to show you care."